Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Us: As Models

A few weeks ago I mentioned that I had a teaser in relation to Nate Kaiser of The Image is Found and now I can reveal! Mikey and I were "models" for a private Shootshop. We took the day off (bonus-we got to spend a day together!) and drove down to Oceanside. We got there super early and Nate had warned me that there wasn't much in Oceanside besides him and he was correct. Then we met up with Nate and his student. It didn't take very long, but when the images came back a couple of weeks later they were AMAZING! It was probably the hardest decision of my life deciding which ones to purchase. Without further ado, I present the four images that we chose. These images will be a prominent display in my living room.
.
I love how fun this image looks. That's Mikey's "BIG" smile/laugh that I adore.
.


Not to toot my own horn, but I think we look like models in this one. It must be the lighting or something that makes us look so...dramatic!


And the adventure doesn't end there, kids, as you may recall I will now have the opportunity to learn from the master himself. Next Wednesday I'll be back in Oceanside to learn how to take pictures of you just like these!

*Huge, extra special THANK YOU to Genevieve for letting me post these on my blog*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If by "models" you mean soap actors about to commit some crime against the family and then break up while you are pregnant... then yes... you guys look like "models". =P

I like the first one.

Linda Beeson said...

Oh yes! Fabulous! Can't wait to see them on the wall. What neat opportunities for you!

Jenn said...

Fantastic photos - you both look gorgeous! (I'm a friend of your mom's.)

jennifer said...

you two are so cute together! it was great meeting and shooting with you last week!