Friday, March 28, 2008

Buy This Dress

I know I’m supposed to be organizing and not shopping. But is it still considered shopping if you don’t buy? I don’t think so. I think we call this “browsing.” I’m currently browsing the Wonderful World Wide Web and have come across this dress that I’m sure many of you will not understand why I can’t stop thinking about it, but I can’t, I love it.



I want it. Mike said no. We are saving money. Picture my hands as a scale, you know the kind they always have in logos for attorneys: buy this dress and keep my job to finance this and all future unnecessary purchases or don’t buy this dress and other extraneous goods for awhile in order to be able to have a life of freedom. No new dress for me.


If you would like to buy this dress: ErikaHendrix - http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9057132

No comments: