Friday, March 21, 2008

A New Life

I’m finally putting my plan in to action to break free from the cube life. I may be a poor beggar for awhile but weighing the pros and cons I’m ready to take the plunge. I have a few things I need to do in order to launch my plan effectively and I also need just a few more paychecks before I can begin a life of leisure. Well, maybe not leisure per say but definitely a life of waking up when I want, doing what I want throughout the day, eating when I want and using restroom facilities that don’t resemble that of a cattle farm (this is my personal view of public restrooms lined up one next to the other with feet showing like little cow legs). That’s just Phase One of my plan. Phase Two is to have a masseuse come to my home every morning. I don’t think that’s an unreasonable goal; it’s important to have goals!

Maybe we should back track to Phase One. Phase One begins with organization which is a huge thing for me. I’ve always been known as somewhat of a tornado…it all began when I started to crawl, it was very obvious where I had been as I made sure to leave traces. Then it progressed to my sister’s doll collection. Apparently she would be very upset on a daily basis when she came home from school to discover I had once again invaded her cherished doll collection. And it’s never stopped. So next week is a week dedicated to getting my space ready for my new line of career paths.

My current office:
My future office:

No comments: