Wednesday, April 2, 2008

YELLOW!

Spring is finally here and I can prove it! Yellow is the big color this Spring, you can see it in every fashion line. Yellow is the color of sunlight and fashion designers want us to feel like little rays of sunshine when we put on cute outfits like these:





Spring could not have come at a more perfect time. I am particularly joyous this Spring considering that I have a pretty severe case of self-diagnosed Seasonal Affective Disorder. It’s a real affliction. And I have it. I hate the Winter. I hate being cold. I hate that it gets dark early. I want to do nothing but go home and sit on the couch and watch TV. Well anyone who is alive right now will know that this Winter was extra long due to the fact that there was a writer’s strike in Hollywood; therefore, there was no TV. Fortunately, that is all behind us now and we can move on but it did make for a much, longer, colder, sadder Winter than was necessary.

Clothes and images: Club Monaco

No comments: