Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm Learning

It's been a lifelong dream of mine to learn Photoshop. Okay, so maybe a two-year dream, but a dream nonetheless. So I finally decided to do something about it and signed up for an online learning class for the month of May. This course is geared towards digital scrapbooking which is one of the reasons why I wanted to learn Photoshop. Digital scrapbooking is pretty much exactly what it sounds like: scrapbooking digitally. It’s a step-by-step program that gets you familiar with Photoshop and the little tips and tricks for getting it to do what you want it to! The layout above is one of the projects I just completed. I love the picture of Dathan’s rubber ducky at bath time, so cute! I can’t wait for all the learning that’s about to come. BTW, I’m getting this fancy knowledge from the very knowledgeable Jessica Sprague.

No comments: